Joanne is a Conveyancing Executive (ACILEx) in the Residential Conveyancing, Retirement Living and New Homes Conveyancing Team. Joanne joined Michelmores in August 2010 and has built up experience from working within the property legal sector for over 20 years.
Joanne specialises in sales and purchases of Retirement Living properties, acting on retirement property purchases and re-sales, including new build and "off plan". Buying and selling a retirement property is different than a standard leasehold property. Joanne has valuable experience guiding retirement clients through the complex nature of this specialist area.
Joanne also undertakes all aspects of residential property work including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, new build purchases, various Help to Buy Schemes, granting of leases, adverse possession, equity release, mortgages, re-mortgages, buy to let, equity transfers and easements.
- Panel appointed solicitors for purchasers of new build retirement properties for several Retirement Living developers.
- Acting on sale and purchases of re-sale retirement properties.
- Acting on sale and purchases of a variety of mid to high value properties, including high value properties in London.
- Advising on "off-plan" purchases.
- Advising on transfers of part.