"Harry is responsive, thorough and has the ability to execute efficiently and precisely."
Legal 500 2017
"Harry Trick keeps deals sailing forward with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Excellent, attentive and pragmatic legal advice."
Legal 500 2016
Harry is an Associate in the Corporate team.
He trained with Michelmores and qualified in September 2012, having previously completed his GDL and LPC at the College of Law, London.
Harry specialises in debt and equity investments, mergers and acquisitions and private equity/venture capital investment, both in the UK and with a cross-border element. He has particular experience in the emerging markets, advising private equity funds, DFIs, corporates and foundations.
Harry was named as a 'Next Generation Lawyer' in Legal 500 UK 2017.
Corporate Finance / M&A
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the sale of practice-branded dental administrator DPAS to specialist financial services provide, Wesleyan Group
- Advising Wetsuit Outlet on the exit of a founder shareholder and the subsequent £5m investment by Mobeus Equity Partners
- Advising the selling shareholders on the sale of financial planner Baigrie Davies to Standard Life plc
- Acting for Mindful Chef on several rounds of fundraising, including its £1m crowdfunding on the Seedrs platform
- Advising selling shareholders on the sale of Tods Aerospace and Defence to US private equity group AGC Aerospace and Defence
- Advising Bamboo Finance and DOEN Foundation on two rounds of investment into BBOXX Limited, a designer, manufacturer and distributor of solar powered battery packs in the developing markets
- Advising Sunbird Bioenergy on the acquisition of a controlling stake in a Sierra Leone bioethanol and green electricity operation from AOG
- Acting for various international Development Finance Institutions on a range of equity and debt transactions in the emerging markets
- Advising social impact investor AgDevCo on a number of equity and debt investments into Sub-Saharan Africa
- Advising two Triodos investment funds and the Bamboo Financial Inclusion Fund on their sale of a significant stake in a Mongolian banking group to several buyers, including Orix Corporation and IFC
- Acting for Pan African Housing Fund on several joint venture commercial and residential real estate investments in Sub-Saharan Africa