Harriet graduated from Bristol Law School with a first class honours degree in Law (LLB) and qualified as a Solicitor in 2015.
Harriet is an Associate in the Planning team and specialises in section 106 planning agreements, planning applications, highways agreements, compulsory purchase orders, and stopping-up orders. She has particular interest in highways matters. Harriet has experience dealing with a wide range of clients including developers, national house builders, landowners, public sector bodies and local authorities.
Harriet provides support to a number of our teams within the firm, including our Residential Development and Strategic Land team in relation to the acquisition of residential development sites and our Corporate team, in relation to the acquisition of Renewable Energy sites.
- Preparation and negotiation of section 106 planning obligation agreements, including Deeds of Variation, acting for developer, local authority and public sector clients;
- Preparation and negotiation of numerous highways agreements, including sections 38, 278 and 228, acting for developer, local authority and public sector clients;
- Supporting Michelmores' corporate team with planning due diligence on Renewable Energy projects, including hydro projects and large scale solar sites;
- Supporting lead Partner Mark Howard with a number of high profile compulsory purchase orders for public sector clients;
- Supporting lead Partner Mark Howard with a high profile planning appeal in respect of a Wind Turbine application; and
- Advising a public sector client in relation to stopping up a prominent piece of highways land.