Solicitor – admitted 2014
Absolutely delighted to have been recognised as a 'rising star' in this year's #Legal500 and to continue to be part… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
1 Oct 19
RT @Wimbledon: Adversity. Emotion. Perseverance. Triumph. History. A tale like no other. A player like no other. #Wimbledon https://t.co/…
16 Jan 19
Francesca is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
She is recognised as a "Rising Star" in The Legal 500 UK 2020 and is a member of the firm's Retail & Leisure team.Francesca advises on a broad range of corporate matters, with particular expertise in M&A, private equity investments and corporate reorganisations in the retail and financial services sectors.
- Advising iconic British brand, Emma Bridgewater, on its £8m BGF investment
- Acting on over 25 acquisitions for wealth management business Succession Wealth since 2016
- Advising BGF on its £3.2m investment into cleantech business Lightfoot
- Advising the founders and management team of women's fashion retailer, Mint Velvet, on the investment made by Lewis Trust Group
- Acting for Mobeus Equity Partners on its debt and equity investment in Tushingham Sails Limited, owner of the world leading inflatable Stand Up Paddleboarding (“SUP”) brand Red Paddle Co
- Advising Revo Developments (provider of software and hardware to improve automotive performance) on the restructure and management buy-out of its US-based ownership
- Acting for market-leading international seating specialist, Zoeftig, on its sale to Figueras International Seating
- Acting for the sellers of a market-leading manufacturer of electronic components on the sale to a European purchaser