Francesca is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
She is recognised as a "Rising Star" in The Legal 500 UK 2020 and 2021 and is a member of the firm's Retail & Leisure team.
Francesca advises on a broad range of corporate matters, with particular expertise in M&A, private equity investments and corporate reorganisations in the retail and financial services sectors.
- Acting for Mindful Chef and certain key shareholders on the sale of a majority stake to Nestlé
- Advising iconic British brand, Emma Bridgewater, on its £8m BGF investment
- Acting on over 25 acquisitions for wealth management business Succession Wealth since 2016
- Advising BGF on its £3.2m investment into cleantech business Lightfoot
- Advising the founders and management team of women's fashion retailer, Mint Velvet, on the investment made by Lewis Trust Group
- Acting for Mobeus Equity Partners on its debt and equity investment in Tushingham Sails Limited, owner of the world leading inflatable Stand Up Paddleboarding (“SUP”) brand Red Paddle Co
- Advising Revo Developments (provider of software and hardware to improve automotive performance) on the restructure and management buy-out of its US-based ownership
- Acting for market-leading international seating specialist, Zoeftig, on its sale to Figueras International Seating
- Acting for the sellers of a market-leading manufacturer of electronic components on the sale to a European purchaser