Emily is a New Qualified Solicitor in the Real Estate team based in Exeter; she joined Michelmores in 2020 from Foot Anstey.
Emily completed the LPC at the University of Exeter where she was awarded a distinction. Prior to taking the LPC, she completed a 12-month internship at a niche construction law firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Emily currently serves as both the secretary and treasurer for the Devon and Somerset Junior Lawyer's Division.
- Negotiating the renewal of leases for local community centres and shops
- Completing several sales of land by way of option and promotion agreements
- Completing an application for the disclaimer of a Lease by the treasury solicitor
- Advising clients on the merit of granting a licence for an access requested by a neighbouring landowner
- Preparing replies to enquiries for a multi-million pound sale of several industrial/mixed business units.