Edwin is an Associate in the London corporate team at Michelmores and, unusually for a solicitor, is also a Chartered Accountant.
He has 25 years’ experience in Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity, now specialising in providing commercial legal advice to SME’s and mid-cap clients.
- Advising the management team in the Sovereign Capital backed BIMBO of logistics company, Dalepak.
- Advising on the sale of leading financial planning firm Baigrie Davies, requiring FCA regulatory approval, to Standard Life's national financial planning arm, 1825 Financial Planning.
- Advising on the cross-border restructuring of a retail group which involved raising new equity funding.
- Advising on the acquisition of a telecommunication service provider by a telecommunications group.
- Advising on the restructuring of a complex travel group using a solvent liquidation process.
- Advising management and investors on a buy-out at HR tech provider Hollaroo.