Edward is a Senior Associate in the Private Wealth team in the Bristol office. He won the Bronze Citywealth Regional Lawyer of the Year Award in 2016 and was also named in Citywealth's 100 Future Leaders Awards in the same year.
He joined Michelmores in May 2013, having trained in the South East, and moved to Bristol in 2010 to work for a another well-respected private client team.
Edward undertakes a broad range of private client work, including estate planning, tax, powers of attorney and wills for wealthy individuals.
Edward also has experience of trust and probate administration and charity matters, including creating and registering charities and advising on governance.
He is a member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Dealing with the settlement in trust of land qualifying for agricultural and business property relief prior to the development of that land.
- Drafting wills and documents relating to an existing life insurance trust, and liaising with the life insurance.
- Administration of an estate making numerous gifts to different charities.
- Drafting wills for clients with business and agricultural property, foreign property, and complicated family situations.
- Administration of a large estate holding various specialist items, and providing further estate planning advice for beneficiaries.