Ed joined Michelmores as an office assistant undertaking a level 2 NVQ apprenticeship in Business and Administration and then subsequently as an administrative assistant until he joined the Business Department as a Junior Paralegal of the Company Secretarial team. Ed is currently working towards his CILEx Level 3 accreditation as a paralegal apprentice specialising in Company Law.
- Incorporation of private companies (limited by shares or guarantee), public limited companies (PLC), limited liability partnerships (LLP) and limited partnerships
- Formation of academy companies, community interest companies (CIC), property management companies, Right to Manage companies (RTM) and special purpose vehicle companies (SPV)
- Filing of statutory compliance with Companies House, such as annual confirmation statements, changes to company's directors, PSC, shareholders and share capital
- Preparation, writing up or re-creation of company statutory registers
- Preparation of corporate documents such as board minutes and shareholders' resolutions
- Application for legalisation of company documents with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)