Chloe is an experienced Associate in the Commercial Team with a quasi-corporate background.
Chloe offers general commercial advice to clients operating in a broad spectrum of sectors and she is a competent adviser to businesses operating in the data, intermediary platforms and digital and technology solutions spaces.
Chloe provides legal advice in a commercially aware and strategic context.
Chloe uses her commercial expertise to prepare and advise general partners and LLP members on the commercial arrangements between them. She regularly advises general partnerships and LLPs, more often than not in the professional practice sector, on all aspects of their partnership arrangement. Requests for advice from partnerships and LLPs commonly arise in connection with partner and member entitlements, particularly on exit, and succession planning.
- Advising a founding member of a large accountancy firm in connection with their retirement.
- Advising a large, international carpark provider on its contractual commitments in the light of COVID-19.
- Advising a sharing economy platform on all aspects of its commercial arrangements and risk profile.
- Ongoing advice for Landmark Information Group and Landmark Optimus Limited (part of the Daily Mail Group) on a wide range of commercial agreements and product integration.
- Advising an insurance provider on its commercial arrangements ahead of and in conjunction with the launch of a new digital proposition.
- Advising a long established local publishing house on a wide range of commercial matters, including its international distribution arrangements and the implementation of variations to all its author agreements.