Chloe graduated from Queen Mary University of London with a First Class Law Degree (with honours) before completing a Masters in Medical Law and Ethics. Chloe joined Michelmores at the beginning of 2015 after training and qualifying with a leading Lincoln's Inn firm.
Chloe is an Associate Solicitor who divides her time between the Corporate Team and the Commercial Team. Chloe advises clients in connection with their corporate restructuring and constitutional review, with a particular emphasis on limited liability partnerships, traditional partnerships and charitable companies, and she is developing a niche specialism advising professional practices, including, in the main, solicitors, accountants, GP practices, vets and dentists.
Chloe has a breadth of experience drafting and advising upon general commercial agreements, including joint venture arrangements, large-scale service agreements, value-added reseller agreements, distribution agreements and terms and conditions of business for the sale of goods and services, including care home T&Cs.
- Advising a large healthcare provider in connection with its corporate governance and the suitability of its constitutional arrangements.
- Supporting Zoeftig Group Limited in connection with the sale of its business to Figueras International Seating, a Spanish company.
- Advising a large incorporated charity in connection with its constitutional arrangements, including liaising with the Charity Commission.
- Documenting partnership changes in a number of professional practice sectors, including solicitors, accountants and independent financial advisors.
- Holistic commercial advice following a business acquisition out of Chapter 11 Proceedings.
- Undertaking a complex constitutional review and update for an incorporated sporting association.