Charlotte is a Paralegal in the Corporate team, where she assists with company formation and secretarial services.
Charlotte graduated from Plymouth University with a degree in English Literature before joining Michelmores in April 2014.
- Incorporation of private companies (limited by shares or guarantee), public limited companies (PLC), limited liability partnerships (LLP) and limited partnerships
- Formation of academy companies, community interest companies (CIC), property management companies and Right to Manage companies (RTM)
- Filing of statutory compliance with Companies House, such as annual confirmation statements, changes to company's directors, PSC, shareholders and share capital
- Preparation, writing up or re-creation of company statutory registers
- Preparation of corporate documents such as board minutes and shareholders' resolutions
- Application for legalisation of company documents with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Registration and satisfaction of charges at Companies House
- Processing rectification filings at Companies House