"Anne-Marie is calm and reassuring"
"Anne-Marie is firm, but fair in her approach and her compassion sets her above others"
"Anne-Marie has shown dedication to achieving an amazing result"
"Anne-Marie takes the time to listen"
Anne-Marie is an Associate in the Family team.
She has nine years' experience in all areas of family law, with particular interest in Surrogacy and Fertility Law.
Anne-Marie is also trained in collaborative law, and has an understanding and articulate approach when assisting family clients, whatever their predicament. Collaborative lawyers work towards achieving results in the best, amicable fashion and on a client-focused basis. To find out more about collaborative law please click here.
- Advising on a complex and contentious Trusts of Land Act application in Dorset
- Acting for a writer in divorce proceedings and resolving financial matter through the court process.
- Advising a business owner in divorce proceedings and resolving financial matters at a contested Final Hearing.
- Advising Fertility and Surrogacy Patients of a South West Fertility Clinic, on issues concerning Surrogacy and Egg/Sperm Donation.
- Advising a couple on an international Surrogacy Arrangement in California.