Anna is a Trusts Director in the Private Wealth team.
She joined Michelmores in 2022 from Charles Russell Speechlys LLP where she worked for 26 years.
Anna has over 30 years' experience in the private wealth sector, having worked for both accountancy and law firms and she specialises in trust and estate administration and tax advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, both domestic and international. She deals with all aspects of wealth management and asset protection structures, family trusts, charities and estates, as well as taxation of individuals, trusts, estates and non-resident companies.
- Acting for the trustees of a multi-million discretionary trust on a day to day basis, including arranging income and capital distributions and dealing with related tax reporting, preparing annual accounts and tax returns, FATCA and AEOI reporting
- Successfully negotiating with HMRC on a non-UK domiciled estate, where a significant number of HSBC shares were registered on the Hong Kong Overseas Branch Register, saving the estate £250,000 Inheritance Tax
- Managing a portfolio of high net worth family clients by providing a "one stop" service including administering their personal affairs and estates, family and charitable trusts and all related compliance
- Inheritance tax and capital gains tax advice of creation and termination of trusts
- Instrumental in setting up an efficient tax compliance system for reporting ATED for a portfolio of non-resident property holding companies
- Managing a portfolio of UK resident non-UK domiciled individuals, advising on remittance basis of taxation and preparing annual tax returns