Alice is an Associate in the Litigation & Regulatory Disputes team.
She advises on a wide range of commercial disputes, often with cross-border elements, and regularly acts on cases involving urgent interim remedies such as asset freezing injunctions.
Alice has a particular specialism in cases involving fraud and/or breach of confidence. She has experience of handling complex fraud cases for companies who have identified internal fraudulent activity and acting for individuals involved in alleged fraud. Her experience in breach of confidence claims includes acting for companies who employees have used their confidential information to set up a competing company or to gain an advantage with a competitor.
- Working closely with a partner to settle a million pound case brought against a senior employee accused of fraud by an international fast food chain.
- Acting for a national company against an employee who had engaged in a complex fraud spanning many years to secure an asset freezing injunction and various disclosure orders against the individual's bank accounts.
- Acting for an individual accused of fraud by a Saudi Arabia company relating to the purchase of equipment for oil rigs and associated commissions.
- Assisting a household name company with a £multi-million turnover in defending a case in the High Court for alleged misuse of one of their competitor's confidential information. This case has involved instructing a forensic IT expert on complex disclosure issues.
- Advising a manufacturing company in defending a £multi-million claim brought against them in the German Courts. This involved instructing and liaising with German Lawyers and formulating a counterclaim with English Counsel.