Abigail is a Solicitor in the Commercial Disputes and Regulatory team based in London.
Abigail's experience spans a number of sectors in various high value commercial disputes. Abigail is also part of the Insurance and Reinsurance team which advises policyholder clients on coverage disputes and policy interpretation.
- Assisting with a group action against two banks in relation to losses arising out of business loans to SME customers.
- Acting in a coverage dispute where insurers attempted to avoid cover for purported material misrepresentation / non-disclosure.
- Acting for public/private sector employers in the defence of claims brought by employees and/or former employees.
- Assisting and a supporting a team in relation to a large multi-site agricultural retailer seeking CMA approval for a merger.
- Assisting with international debt recovery disputes for a global satellite company.