Seven Michelmores lawyers ranked in Chambers HNW 2022
This year's Chambers and Partners High Net Worth rankings have now been released, with seven Michelmores partners ranked, and two partners moving up a band for 2022.
Christian Massey, Partner in Private Property and Landed Estates team is ranked for High Value Residential law and has moved from Band 3 to 2.
Jennifer Ridgway, Partner in the Private Wealth team, moves from Band 5 to 4 in Private Wealth Law - London. Jennifer is also ranked in Band 2 for Private Wealth Law - Exeter & Surrounds.
Also ranked in Chambers HNW 2022 are:
- Sandra Brown, Partner and Head of the Firm's Private Wealth team in Bristol is ranked in Band 1 for Private Wealth Law - Bristol & Surrounds;
- Philip Barth, Partner in the Employment team and an immigration specialist is ranked in Band 1 for Immigration: High Net Worth Individuals in the UK;
- Tony Cockayne, Partner and Head of the Disputed Wills team is ranked in Band 2 for Private Wealth Disputes - South West;
- Daniel Eames, Partner and Head of the Family Law team is ranked in Band 4 for Family/Matrimonial - High Net Worth in the UK;
- Lorraine Jeffery, Partner in the dispute resolution team and ranked 'Up and Coming' for Private Wealth Disputes – London.
Of the rankings, Tim Richards, Managing Partner said:
"Congratulations to all of our ranked lawyers in the Chambers High Net Worth guide, who are testament to the outstanding service that our lawyers provide. These results underline Michelmores' reputation for delivering excellence for our clients and position us as a 'go to' Firm in the high net worth and private wealth market".
Chambers rankings are collated and analysed by a team of experienced researchers, with annual updates. The rankings are highly respected in the industry and a go to for HNW individuals and organisations searching for excellent lawyers and law firms.