Retirement housing | ABC+D | Real Estate
Patrick Gloyens
Posted on 21 Apr 2016

'Retirement housing - use now, pay later' - Patrick Gloyens is featured by ABC+D

It is usual, in specialist owner-occupied retirement housing, for there to be a fee payable to the landlord if the owner ceases to occupy the property. These fees go under a variety of names: Exit Fees, Departure Fees, Deferred Management Fee, Contingency Fund Fee and Transfer Fee, among others.

In his article published in ABC+D, Patrick Gloyens, Partner at Michelmores, provides insight into the current issues that potential funders, developers and operators of CCRC's face in the UK.