Michelmores Business Legal Hour – Employment
Tuesday 9 June, 11am-12pm
We are delivering a series of webinars to help business owners and managers digest certain challenges and opportunities arising from the current unprecedented times.
The contents will be guided by the questions you ask before and during the webinar. These may include:
- What is the latest date I can furlough staff?
- How does the furlough flex work from 01 July?
- How do I know the optimum number of part time hours to bring staff back in?
- How can I motivate them to work flexibly, part time, after fully paid furlough?
- Will I need to consider offering ongoing part time work rather than redundancy?
- Will trade unions and employee reps have a say?
- Will full opening up for Retail employers need special handling?
- How can we manage wellbeing issues for returning staff, managing the 'new normal'?
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com
This webinar is for information only. Please note that any comments that our lawyers or guests make during the Michelmores Business Legal Hours are just that and, without full context of the matter or issues at hand, do not constitute legal advice.