The Residential Conveyancing team acts for a wide range of clients - from clients buying their first home to clients buying large country estates.
Our residential conveyancing solicitors have particular experience with buying and selling large country estates, and high-end residential properties, both in London and the South West. Increasingly, these property transactions involve an international element, and we are able to call upon the expertise of our Private Wealth team, to assist in any necessary tax planning.
For clients with a widespread property portfolio, we have the largest dedicated team of commercial property Lawyers in a single office in the South West, offering the highest standards of professional advice.
- Acting for a family in London who are selling their £11.5m property in Chelsea and buying four flats between £2m and £3m each.
- Acting for a client buying a small estate in Cornwall for £3m.
- Acting for a client who purchased a small castle in Dartmouth for £2.5m
- Acting for residents of a block of flats in St Johns Wood, London who collectively purchased the freehold of the property.
- Site setups for small developers.
- Selling of glebe land, parsonage land, church yards, and redundant churches.
- Bidding war for £10m estate with many properties in Salcombe.