Our highly experienced team of specialist advisers prides itself on providing pragmatic and commercial advice to a wide range of businesses, central government bodies, local authorities and education clients.
We advise on a broad range of competition matters, including M&A, EU and UK competition law compliance and EU State Aid issues. Notably, we recently advised one of the South West region's largest public sector organisations on a highly complex audit dealing with intricate competition law matters.
A number of the advisers in the competition team are also experts on EU Public Procurement law, and the team works closely with other specialist teams across the firm, including Commercial, Disputes, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Sector, Projects and Technology, Media and Communications.
- Michelmores welcomes CMA campaign
- Impact of the Competition Powers
- Legal implications of Brexit
- UK Competition Law and Brexit
- Schools urged to review school uniform policies
- Competition Update for the Manufacturing Sector
- The Alcatel standstill period: a silver bullet for contracting authorities?
- 'Best Value Clauses
- What is a Dawn Raid?
- EU Timber Regulation: Is your business at risk?
- Advising Landmark, the UK's leading supplier of digital mapping, property and environmental risk information. Conducting a comprehensive and complete competition law audit of the group's services and products and key contractual arrangements.
- Instructed for the second time to conduct a competition law audit to examine a major public body's understanding of and compliance with EU competition law, focusing extensively on pricing. Fieldwork involving comprehensive interviews with key personnel to gain full understanding of the relevant markets. Drafted a report on pricing strategies and market policies. On-going competition law advice and training.