Our specialist Banking and Insolvency team advises banks, financial institutions, asset based lenders, trade financiers and borrowers on a variety of financial matters including, providing support on the financial components of commercial property, projects and infrastructure transactions and corporate finance transactions.
The team prides itself in acting on behalf of some of the UK’s largest banking corporations and finance houses, as well as for borrowers in substantial lending transactions in domestic and cross-border financings.
We also specialise in commercial property acquisitions, domestic or international trade and Public-Private Partnership projects.
The team includes a nationally-recognised group of Lawyers with expertise in agriculture and farm finance.
- Michelmores LLP expands Banking and Finance offering with key hire
- Fintech – Evolution or Revolution
- Insurers set to try and contract out of New Insurance Act
- Mis-selling claim against RBS and NatWest
- Market Manipulation: The tale of 2015
- A revolution in invoice financing?
- Michelmores acts on deal that saved over 30 jobs in Exeter
- Barclays wins capital subscription loan claim against former Dewey & LeBoeuf partner
- Michelmores advises on DFI investment
- Is access to funding improving?
- Michelmores LLP is featured in The Lawyer's 'Top 20 cases of 2015'
- Financial Services Update: 2014
- Michelmores boosts its Chambers UK rankings for 2015
Get in touch
- Advising on structure and security documentation for US$151m stand-by letter of credit facility to support a construction and development loan for Malaysian developer.
- Documenting supply chain finance facility operating in multiple jurisdictions and replacing existing syndicated banking facility of €52m.
- £36m receivables, P&M and inventory facility for UK-based multinational business to compliment its banking lines in £100m banking package.
- £26m term and receivables loan facility to enable business expansion by acquisition including funding of unbilled work in progress.
- Advising a major brewery company on its £40m unsecured bi-lateral facilities from two lenders.
- Advising a global bank in connection with the s110 Insolvency Act 1986 (Solvent De-Merger) Scheme of the Borrower, including new lending and new security.
- Advising the board and owner of an airport on £60m equity and £36m debt restructuring and ultimate disposal of the airport.
- Advising on US$65 million trade finance facility including US$15m revolving loan facility.