Retail Conference 2012
Talking Shop: E-Street v the High Street - Will the internet retailers replace the High Street?
- Ian Gray, Baronsmead Consulting
- Karime Hassan, Exeter City Council
- Andrew Jones, Deloittes
- John Ashton, Clarks
- 2.00pm - Registration opens
- 2.30pm - Rob Nicholson, Michelmores: Welcome
- 2.45pm - Andrew Jones: Economic Forecast for the E-Street and the High Street
- 3.10pm - Karime Hassan: What the High Street is achieving
- 3.35pm - John Ashton: Advocating the E-Street Base
- 4.00pm - Ian Gray: Future Trends for the E-Street and High Street
- 4.25pm - Q&A
- 5.00pm - Conference closes followed by drinks and refreshments
For further information, please contact Sarah Coleman at email@example.com or on 01392 6878688.