Rachel is a solicitor in the Agriculture team and joined Michelmores from TLT in 2014.
Rachel specialises in dispute resolution; including property disputes, partnership disputes, Landlord and Tenant disputes, professional negligence, and contractual disputes. Rachel's practice also includes banking litigation.
Rachel is developing a practice based on the future role insects will play in farming as a sustainable protein source.
Rachel is a member of the Agricultural Law Association and the Property Litigation Association and has lectured to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers.
- Acting for a landlord in possession proceedings and defending a counterclaim in estoppel.
- Acting in proceedings brought in the First Tier Tribunal, Property Chamber challenging a title obtained by adverse possession.
- Acting in a professional negligence claim against solicitors who acted in the purchase of a farm.
- Advising in a professional negligence claim against solicitors who gave negligent advice regarding a succession claim.
- Advising on a professional negligence claim involving contaminated land.
- Acting in relation to a Partnership dispute.