Jayne is a senior associate in the Commercial & Regulatory Disputes team.
Her portfolio includes a wide range of matters covering high value complex contractual disputes, with a specialisation in information technology and financial services disputes.
Jayne also has a niche practice in defamation, with a particular focus on the removal of libellous material from websites and social media.
One of Jayne's key strengths is her client-focused approach, with an uncanny ability of cutting through complex matters with speed and agility, to achieve a commercial resolution.
- Acting for Ticketus LLP with respect to its dispute with Craig Whyte over ticket sales for the Rangers football club.
- Assisting a number of clients, including public sector bodies, with claims for breaches of large IT contracts.
- Successfully negotiating a very large settlement in a complex claim for breach of contract against a major bank.
- Advising a number of organisations with respect to multiple actions for pensions misadvice.
- Assisting clients with the removal of defamatory material, in particular from websites and social media. Her clients include companies, universities, higher education institutions, schools, NHS trusts, tourist attractions, and individual professionals.