Michelmores Charity Run
This year's Charity Run takes place on Tuesday 11, June 2013 starting on Cathedral Green and finishing at Exeter Castle. Now firmly established as an important summer event in Exeter, the Michelmores Charity Run is a 5K run. First held in 2000, the event has now raised over £250,000 for local charities and attracts sponsorship from a wide range of local businesses.
Individuals and teams are welcome to enter, with prizes awarded for the first to finish plus those who raise the most sponsorship.
To receive an early bird discount enter before Friday 18 May. The discounted entry fee is £15. All entries after 18 May are £20. EA registered runners receive a £2 discount. All proceeds are donated to Families for Children.
Connect with us...
To keep updated with the latest information on the Charity Run and for running tips, see our Michelmores Charity Run facebook page.
For more information on the Charity Run, please contact Sarah Coleman at Michelmores at email@example.com.
Charity Run 2013 - Information for runners
- Starting at 18:40
- Do it at your own speed; join in and have some fun!
- Prizes awarded for individual and team entries, plus an award for the most sponsorship raised
- Pay BBQ available for runners and spectators
- Quality t-shirt provided, which entrants must wear to run, plus a goody bag to include an ipod raffle
- Spectators welcome - ask your friends and family to encourage you along the route!
- Music entertainment and prize giving at the Exeter Castle. Food and drink available
- 1200 entrant limit (minimum age 15 years) - please apply early to avoid disappointment
For further details on Families for Children click here.
With thanks to our 2013 sponsors...