Leisure & Tourism
Michelmores' Leisure & Tourism team advises a wide range of operators in the leisure and tourism industry on the legal issues that regularly affect their businesses.
The team's know-how and commitment keep them at the forefront of legal developments in this sector. Our clients value the team's clear communications, speed of service and cost effectiveness as well as its commercial approach and sector specific expertise.
Our clients include:
- Holiday parks
- Sports grounds, clubs, associations
- Leisure providers
- Visitor attractions
- Licensed trade
We can provide legal assistance in the following areas:
- Clubs, societies and associations
- Property and construction
- Planning and environmental
- Commercial trading arrangements
- Health and Safety
- Employment Law
- Sales and Purchases
- Charity law
- Sports law
- Raising finance
- Commercial disputes and debt recovery
For more information, please contact Annelie Carver, Head of Leisure & Tourism.